We are committed to helping students who have strong interest in writing, language and literature to ease their costs of education.
Applicant must be a full-time student who are currently enrolled in the high school, college or university based in United States, Canada, United Kingdom or Australia. Applicant must possess a passion for writing, language, philosophy or literature.
How to Submit your Application
Topic: "Would the advancement of technology and Artificial Intelligence make human redundant, both in economic and social perspective?"
Format: MS Doc.
Guidelines: the essay should be thoughtful, opinionated and logical.
Kindly include the following at the bottom of the essay:
- Your Complete Name, Address and Phone Number
- Any School ID or Proof of Being a Student
Once you have finished your essay and included all the required details, send them as an email to scholarship@AuthorityAdviser.com with the Subject "ScholarshipSubmission" on or before June 15, 2017.
Deadline and Winner Selection
We will select winning essays based on thoughtfulness, originality and clarity of the applicants.
There will be two winners for the scholarship:
- First - USD 1,000
- Second - USD 300
The AuthorityAdviser Scholarship is available twice a year. The deadlines are as follows:
- The final date for submission is June 15, 2017, and we will choose the winner by July 15, 2017. Winner will be contacted no later than July 30, 2017.
- [Not open for submission] The final date for submission is December 15, 2017, and we will choose the winner by January 15, 2018. Winner will be contacted no later than January 30, 2018.
The payment will be sent to your School Student Account or to your Personal Account through one of the desired payment methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Payoneer.
Winning essays will be announced and published on this page.
Terms And Conditions
- AuthorityAdviser reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the submitted entries.
- AuthorityAdviser will never charge or ask for any submission fees from any student who wish to participate in the program.
- You agree the submitted essay is written by you and not someone else.
- You agree there will be no plagiarism and proper citing of sources
If you have further questions, please email Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Scholarship Questions” as the subject.